Sunday, November 9, 2008


Hummm Who will deliver first?  That is what Kenjela is thinking.  Kenjela will be having her 4th child and her 3rd boy sometime this next week.  We are hoping to have him here by next sunday night- Right Kenjela.  We will both be having BOYS yep that is right David and I are having our 3rd Boy.  These two boys will be about 3 1/2 months apart.  They will love growing up as cousins and being the same age.  Good Luck to Kenjela and her family this week.  We Pray all goes well.

3 comments:

The Beals said...

Hey! I came across your blog.. thought I would say hi! Hope you are doing good!

Torre said...

Hi Taleana and David! I'm so excited for you! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Taleana! It's sooo exciting to see your blog! 3 boys?? Awesome! I hope all is well with you two.