Friday, May 15, 2009

Waiting for Kanon J. Virostko






Morning of Feb. 26th.  8:00 am Arrived at Kane Co. Hospital to have our 3rd Baby Boy.  My support team was there cheering me on.  David was once again an amazing coach as he helped me along with every contractions.  He and My mom took turns walking with me in the halls and out in the parking lot.  We were hoping to get things moving a little faster than they were.  I choose not to get any pain medication, instead David walks me through breathing during every contraction, he holds me in his arms and dances with me to take my mind off the pain.  If I didn't have him I couldn't do it.  He calms me down when I get to the point of giving up and turning around.  We have a great time in the labor room joking around and making each picture a memory.  I had my I-pod on listening to tunes and David throw in the hat.  Enjoy!!!

No comments: